Monday, October 10, 2016

Going to Spellman

So it's that time again for me. My now 30th reunion at my alma mater Cardinal Spellman.  To avoid tapping into household funds, I want to creatively raise the capital through fundraising through art. The goal is to raise the money for the  trip. 






This event is probably the most important event to me than any other.




 There will be four options. 
It will include your shipping cost in the price. 



Soul Much More From Scratch Cookbook


The Mighty 9
Our Journey to Success
featuring 3 Spellman alumni



Rooted Ground 
by Anthony Burks Sr



Brand New
by Diz-E Image
 custom drawing on each


Order your art.








Choose


Any additional funds received will be donated to the Dorina Dilullo Scholarship for Cardinal Spellman HS in the Bronx.

No comments: